Image Map

Monday, November 02, 2009

Gifts of Love

I have mentioned this before, but I'm seriously blown away by the thoughtful surprises I continue to receive. Can I say how much I'm loving my Starbucks cards, friends?! I have been well taken care of on my Cinnamon Lattes, and began my day today with another Starbucks trip from a friend. :) What a wonderful treat that is!!

And, because of very talented cooks with big hearts, our family continues to eat delicious dinners from friends as well. This is a huge blessing to us, and has made our evenings so much better!

And, then, tonight, we found THIS sweet treat on our porch!

Soooo...who did this?

Whoever you are, it is more than perfect. It's another little day-brightening blessing from the Lord. And, it's one that I had already planned to purchase too!

In fact, when I got home this evening, Mark said "Oh, your order came from that Baby Be Blessed store."

I said, "What? I never placed an order."

Mark said, "You're kidding! You got this today!" and showed me a sweet box with a little lamb inside.

If you can't see from the awful i-phone picture, it says:
Chase Allen
"Fearfully and Wonderfully Made"
Psalm 139:14

Just last week, I spent a whole evening on the website of this amazingly adorable store, Baby Be Blessed. They have the most beautiful dolls, and I'm in love with everything they do.
I had been debating on what to order for over a week. And, had finally settled on a doll for each of our girls and THIS LAMB for Chase!!

So, thank you. I don't even know who you are, but I am so very grateful for your giving spirit. You blessed our whole family tonight. :)

Thank you to all of you who continue to show the Lord's unfailing love to us. We are so humbled to receive it.

"But each day the Lord pours His unfailing love upon me,
and through each night I sing His songs,
praying to God who gives me life."
Psalm 42:8

2 comments:

Paige said...

Wow! I have been looking at their site for over a YEAR to order and they are always full!! I am so jealous!! What an amazing friend you have to get one for you and Chase!

Mary said...

I am so glad you have a precious Chase lamb to snuggle with at night. I ordered a sweet "Adelle doll" for my daughter the week before she died. It has the same verse on it, and dark hair like I imagined. What a great company!