Image Map

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tea Time!

It's always fun to have a photographer in the family. You get good pictures at every family holiday, and family photo shoots anytime you want them. Of course, just gathering the clothes selections for family pictures stresses me out, so we NEVER do it! But, it's still fun to know that I could have a family photo anytime I wanted.

Yesterday, my sister Cassie (who is an amazingly creative photographer....check out her photo blog Twelve Twenty) and our friend, Taylor (who is ALSO an amazingly creative photographer...check out her photo blog Barefeet Creative Photography) combined forces with Shelbi Rene's creative design...and they literally created a tea party wonderland for our girls.

I haven't even seen the still photos yet, but I am blown away by this precious gift below. A video of the occasion, complete with the Carlie laugh I love so much, Abby Kate's perfectly precious eyes, Milla's sweet smile, and Kendyll and Mary Alice...friends since birth....having British conversation over their tea and cookies.

There is nothing better. And, as I told Taylor today, this is truly a priceless keepsake for me. I've watched it a ridiculous number of times tonight already. :)

Taylor and Cassie, THANK YOU so much for allowing us to be blessed by your talent. Thank you for loving all five of these precious girls and for creating a day that will last forever for them.

I love being your guinea pigs. Call me anytime. I'll even pick out clothes without complaining.

(*don't forget to pause my crazy music at the bottom of my blog before you watch. You'll want to hear this precious song!)

Tea Time from Taylor Jackson on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I wish I had a fabulous photographer in my back pocket!

Cassie said...

Her video turned out amazingly well!! I shall now go upload the photos to my computer :) I wish I had a baby due in two weeks to get me more motivated :)

Nicole said...

Love it, love it, love it. It is so precious! I wonder if Taylor or Cassie would want to be related to me...

~angie said...

wow!!! incredible, beautiful! what a gift!

Miss G said...

adorable!! Kelly

Unknown said...

See the power of positive thinking within you. God bless you.