Image Map

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's in Pictures


It's been a great day. :)

My heart is full of love...for my sweet, amazing husband who has been spoiling me for 13 years worth of Valentines. And, for my little ones...the three who gave me hugs, kisses and homemade Valentines today, the one I have in heaven who I will hug and kiss again someday, and the one who lives across the world, who I hope to be spending Valentine's with next year... covering him or her with kisses too!

Here's our day of LOVE in pictures...

A Valentine card making factory in our floor...
Waking up to a Valentine family breakfast!
Coupons of love from Mom and Dad...Abby Kate's favorite: 30 "stay up late" minutes and a trip to Yogurtville!
Chocolates...for breakfast?! Yep!
Loved on others for the morning...the sweetest most grateful group of people. So sweet.
The girls all played the piano for the residents...and many sang along!
And it's always fun to serve with sweet friends!
Next stop: Celebrating Sunshine School style at AK's class party!
And, we came home to surprise flowers from Daddy! One for each of us!
And, what does he get in return?
Tonight was dinner with friends...
The Brantleys and The Purple Cow. My kids were HAPPY!
And a delicious pink cake for dessert! (Thank you Nicole!)
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

"I love you, Lord, my strength." Psalm 18:1

2 comments:

minnerdee said...

Pure sweetness! Love all of you!!!

Lisa Renee said...

That is the neatest valentines day EVER! I LOVE that you went to a retirement home!! May have to steal that idea for next year. Do you know anything more about your baby from Africa? I am praying for him/her... how blessed they will be to be a part of your precious family!