Image Map

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Saying Yes To God

If you attended the ladies retreat at The Branch this weekend, you know why I'm posting this. Hopefully from the time I spent blubbering at the microphone, you were able to see what Kay Warren's example has done to my heart, and how her book, Dangerous Surrender, changed my life.

I saw today on her website that she has re-released her book again, now titled Say Yes To God, with new insights and additional thoughts.
I also signed myself up for the 30 Day Adventure of Saying Yes to God, which is just a simple video encouragement every day. I have been CRAZY excited just after listening to the first two!

What perfect timing for all of us who spent the weekend praying for God's call to be made clear in our lives!! He is asking us to say "yes" even though we don't know the question or what He's going to ask us to do next. And, this is the perfect opportunity to take a step in that direction.

So, even if you weren't with us this weekend, will you consider taking this 30 Day Journey with the Lord?

I love Kay Warren. And, I love what God is doing in so many lives because of her surrender.

Go NOW and join. Get the emails. Read the book. You will be inspired and changed, I guarantee it.

1 comment:

erinlo said...

I want to read the book. And I don't want to read the book. Argh. Maybe I'll work up the guts.

Wrote something on my blog because of your family. We're a little late for "Chase's Day", but wanted you to know that I think about him often and you often, as well.

Wish I could have heard you speak. I am sure you were awesome.