Image Map

Monday, August 02, 2010

Ten Months

July 30th marked 10 months since we met, loved, and kissed our sweet boy. So much has happened since then. A new chapter of life has begun in our family in the last 10 months.

And, really, life's purpose has been redefined in 10 months.

My baby Chase, you have given us a boldness and clarity we did not have before. All the things we always hoped to do and be someday, you gave us inspiration to go and do NOW--without hesitation or fear, knowing that "right now" is all we have. We will follow Him--the One who made you perfect and complete--wholeheartedly and confidently, taking each step in complete faith.
And, with such gratitude. For if it wasn't for you, and God's hand in your life's story, who knows where we'd be. But because we've been able to trust in the Lord's perfect plan, we are receiving from Him one blessing after another. All because of you.

We celebrate you now, sweet boy, just as we did ten months ago today.
With hope.
And with happy balloons. :)
Kendyll came downstairs the night of the 30th, after we had already said goodnight. She cuddled up next to me on the couch, crying about her baby brother. As she began to talk, she said "I miss him, Mommy...but I also keep thinking about how one little life, is now saving hundreds. And, it makes me so happy."

Oh, my Kendyll. I couldn't have said it better myself.

We love you, Chase. We wish you could see all that is happening because of you. Only God could write this story...

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday sweet Chase! Thinking of you and your family, and all you inspired...

Rebekah said...

Hi Chelsea. I love this post. I love the part about doing all the things that you hope to do "someday". You are right, right now is all we have. It makes my sad heart happy everytime I think about all that has happened because of that sweet boy of yours. : )
Becky

Unknown said...

Oh, this made me cry. What a sweet post. I love the pictures, they show such joy. Happy Birthday, Chase!