Image Map

Thursday, June 17, 2010

News Flash {& Father's Day}!

Big news over here! We have 44 medical sponsorships for these sweet kids!!

Only TWENTY more to go! Please consider taking this opportunity to bless a child with necessary medical screenings! We're SO close! Click HERE to read more about what we're doing in Ghana, or click "donate" on the right side of the blog to be one of the last TWENTY $125 sponsorships!!

And, a sweet friend, Ashley just gave me this idea, when she decided to give this as a gift. What a perfect Father's Day gift this would be! You could sponsor a child in your dad's honor, let me know where to send it, and I can send a beautiful card with the children's picture on it, that says "A donation has been made in your honor..." (Or, I can also send an email version of the same thing, if you need it quicker!) What a great way to honor our fathers!!

I can't wait to see what the number will be by the end of this week?! I dream of the big 6-4 at the top of the next blog entry. :)

In other {family} news,

Our oldest sweet girl is somehow big enough to be doing this with her friends:
She left for New Beginnings Christian Camp on Tuesday, and we are missing her so much around here.

Tuesday night, Carlie said "How many days until Saturday? I'm really ready for Kendyll to be home!" We all feel the same way.

But, I'm also so glad that she'll get to have such a wonderful week with friends, learning more about the Lord, and making hot and sweaty camp memories all week!
Thanks to ALL of you who have helped us with the Countdown to 64!! May we finish strong with the last 20!!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Ohhh! Camp how fun! My niece is going in two weeks and I was telling her how much fun she will have and what great friends she will meet!

Alyssa said...

I can't believe that those sweet girls are old enough to go to camp!!! I am sure they are having a blast!!